MattB Customs is an exclusive footwear customisation brand, creating unique designs and adding vibrant enhancements to classic silhouettes that can’t be purchased on the high street or anywhere else.
Over the years, MattB Customs has worked with some of the most iconic and established brands in the world such as Stella McCartney, Selfridges, Nike, JD, Fujifilm, Puma, NHS and Converse.
Along with working with some of the biggest celebrities and sport stars such as Ariana Grande, Kodak Black, Saweetie, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba & AJ Tracey.
Do you want to get your foot in the door of a career in Digital Marketing? MattB Customs is looking for a Junior Content Producer apprentice to join their small team in Manchester. Apply Now!
As a Digital Content Marketing Apprentice , your responsibilities would include:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital/offline strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to their website
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
- A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
- A passion for social media and digital content!
- Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Computer Literate
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing, social media and Content production
- Well organised
Training to be Provided
The Juice Academy is a digital marketing Academy based in Castlefield, Manchester. They train 80 apprentices a year whilst the apprentices work with businesses around the North West. The training is delivered by industry professionals from their sister company, Tangerine Communications. The Juice Academy sessions will be completed remotely until safe to move back to face-to-face learning within the academy in Castlefield, apprentices will also receive the on the job training in the workplace. The final three months of the course will be the ‘assessment period’ during which apprentices are expected to produce a portfolio of work and complete a series of assessments. Full digital marketing training to be provided on-the-job and off-the-job. The Juice Academy partner with Apprentify, who support apprentices in the workplace through development coaching.
The qualification will include:
• Level 3 Junior Content Producer